Student Government Campus Involvement Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF
2. Must have minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.5
3. Must have involvement in one of the following
a. Minimum of two different Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
b. Student research
c. Enrolled in an Internship
4. Please attach a letter of verification from Faculty/Staff advisor on official letterhead to verify activity in 2 RSO’s, student research or internship
5. Must provide listing of any campus and community service activities (include dates) within the last 1-2 years.
6. Must write an essay up to 500 words reflecting on your involvement within the organizations
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a resume of campus and community service activities within the last two (2) years. Please include dates.
- Campus Involvement
- Please list which of the three you were involved with.
- Please upload a letter of verification on official letterhead from Faculty/Staff advisor in regards to your involvement.
- Were you involved in one of the following? Minimum of 1-2 different Registered Student Organizations (RSO's), student research, or enrolled in an Internship?
- Please write an essay up to 500 words reflecting on your involvement within the organizations