Student Government Tutor Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF
2. Must have minimum Cumulative UCF Institution GPA of 3.00
3. Must have been an official UCF tutor for an on-campus office or department within the last academic year -(Including-but not limited to SARC, SOAR, SI, ASSA, Math Lab, or Writing Center) (this does not include Graduate Assistants and Teaching Assistants)
4. Must provide a letter of verification on official UCF letterhead from a campus office or department which tutoring took place. Must be within the last academic year.
5. Must provide resume (include dates)
6. Must have successfully completed at least 30 undergraduate or 12 graduate credit hour.
7. Must write an essay of 250 to 500 words reflecting on your experience as a tutor