Student Government Reuel Buchanan Aspire To Inspire Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF
2. GPA must be 3.0
3. Must have successfully completed at least 30 undergraduate or 12 graduate credit hours at UCF or from an accredited college or university.
4. Must be a minority or non-traditional student. Non-traditional is an undergraduate student age 24 or older, graduate student age 30 or older, or a single parent
5. Must have a minimum of 10 community service hours completes. A letter of reference on official letterhead verifying your community service hours must be submitted
6. A resume must be submitted, including dates
7. An essay up to 250 words answering the following prompt must be completed. What does the phrase “Aspire to Inspire before you Expire” mean to you and how would you apply it to your life?
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a non-traditional student? Click on the definition that applies
- If you answered other to count yourself as a non-traditional student, please explain.
- Please upload a resume that includes employment and campus/community service involvement with dates listed.
- Please write an essay answering the following: What does the phrase "Aspire to Inspire before you Expire" mean to you and how would you apply it in your life?
- Please upload a letter of reference on official letterhead verifying at least 10 community service hours from your respected organization that you provided community service hours for.