The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund for Accelerated Nursing Students
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students is awarded to full-time students entering the University of Central Florida College of Nursing’s Accelerated Second Degree BSN Program. Qualifications include: minimum of 3.0 GPA, all prerequisite courses and admission requirements must be completed prior to starting the program, applicants must submit a completed Nursing application online at https://applications.nursing.ucf.edu, all applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). A “signed” Letter of Commitment will be required by all recipients of this scholarship indicating an agreement to remain enrolled in the Accelerated Second Degree BSN program for the duration of the awarding period and earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in all semesters of the program.
- Mr. Germin Robinson
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you applied to the UCF College of Nursing's 15-month Second Degree BSN program for summer 2020?
- Have you completed the FAFSA for the 2019-2020 school year?
- Does someone else claim you as a dependent for tax purposes?
- How many dependents do you have?
- Upload a current resume that includes ALL previous institutions of higher education attended, leadership roles, work experience and/or volunteer experience.
- Upload a narrative essay addressing why you are seeking consideration for The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students. Your essay must be 12 point font, double-spaced and a maximum of one-page. Please address the following: (1) Why did you choose to make a career change to pursue the field of nursing? (2) Indicate your professional goals 3 to 5 years after graduation. (3) If selected, what unique characteristics do you possess and how will these characteristics contribute to your success in the Second Degree BSN program?
- Show 1 more