Martin Andersen-Gracia Andersen Foundation Endowed Scholarship
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
2. Applicant must be a Central Florida high school graduate.
3. Student should reflect financial need, based upon the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
4. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduate of a high school from either Orange, Seminole, Osceola or Brevard County?