Frontier Civitan Club Endowed Scholarship
1. Applicant must hold a 3.0 GPA
2. Applicants must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student at UCF.
3. Applicants must demonstrate substantial and continuing involvement in leadership/community service, substantiated by a letter from recipient of service or high school guidance counselor.
4. Applicant must submit a 250 word essay outlining their commitment to community service
5. Preference will be given to former Junior Civitans (letter or recommendation from sponsor)
This Scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that the recipient maintains a 3.0, is still active in community service, and/or is a Civitan member.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a "Resume-Style" listing demonstrating substantial and continuing involvement in leadership/community service.
- Please provide a letter of recommandation to verify your continuing involvement in leadership/community service from the recipient of such service or high school guidance counselor.
- Please submit a 250 word essay outlining your commitment to community service
- Are you a former member of Junior Civitans?
- If yes, please provide a letter or recommendation from Junior Civitans sponsor
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?
- Show 1 more