Brooke Dawkins Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of Brooke Dawkins who was a student at UCF and a member of Kappa Delta Sorority when she was tragically killed after being struck by a vehicle in March 2014.
1. Must be a full-time Undergraduate student at UCF.
2. This is award is based on academic merit.
3. Preference will be given to qualified members of the Kappa Delta Sorority in good standing. Should no Kappa delta Sorority Member qualify, it will be awarded based upon other criteria noted herein.
4. Second preference will be given to students who demonstrate volunteer and community involvement.
5. Students must apply each year. It may be received more than once.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a qualified member of Kappa Delta Sorority
- Please upload verification of qualified membership in Kappa Delta Sorority on official letterhead.
- Please upload a "resume-style" listing of your involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions and community service.