Cisney Latin Prize Scholarship Endowment
1. UCF first year student or previous recipient of this award
2. Qualified in Latin.
3. Student must submit documentation of their GPA from the Latin course taken in high school along with a written recommendation from their Latin Teacher.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you take Latin in high school?
- Have you previously received this scholarship award at UCF?
- 1000 word essay in English on the value of Latin in education at UCF in world understanding.
- Documentation of GPA from Latin course taken in high school
- Letter of recommendation from Latin teacher