Town and Gown Council Scholarship Endowment
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a part-time or full-time student.
2. Applicant must be a junior or senior.
3. Applicant must be attending at least 6 hours of upper-level classes and have at least a 3.0 grade point average.
4. Preference will be given to students who exhibit financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a 500 word essay outlining your plans/goals for the future.