Zebra Coalition Scholarship for LGBTQ Youth
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student.
2. The student must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
3. Applicant is required to submit an essay answering the question, "How do you see yourself contributing to the LGBTQ+ community in the future?
4. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
Preference will be given to:
1. Those students who self-identify as part of the LGBTQ community or who are members of the University’s LGBTQ+ student group; and/or
2. Freshmen students
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you self-identify yourself as part of the LGBTQ community or are you a member of the University’s LGBTQ student group?
- Please write a 500 word essay answering the following prompt: "How do you see yourself contributing to the LGBTQ+ community in the future?"