UCF Downtown Scholarship
1. Applicant must be a UCF degree seeking student classified as a junior, senior, or graduate student.
2. Must major in a program of study offered at UCF Downtown.
3. Must hold a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
4. Must submit an essay describing need for the scholarship, future goals, service to the University or Community and/or work experience.
5. Must submit two letters of recommendation.
6. Priority will be given to students demonstrating financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
7. Must be taking at least one course at UCF Downtown during each semester of the award.
8. Recipients may apply for a second year with the understanding that priority will be given to eligible first time applicants.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student whose major is being offered from the UCF Downtown Campus?
- Will you be taking at least one class at the UCF Downtown Campus for fall?
- Will you be taking at least one class at the UCF Downtown Campus for spring?
- Please write an essay of at least 500 words describing your need for a scholarship, your future goals, service to the University or Community or your work experience.
- Please upload a letter of reference on official letterhead that verifies your service to the community or university or your work experience
- Please upload a second letter of reference on official letterhead that verifies your service to the community or university or your work experience.
- Please provide a resume that demonstrates service, any work, campus or community activities. (Include dates)
- Show 2 more