Lee A. Dumas Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Up to two award(s) to a UCF student(s) of any class standing who is a permanent resident of Volusia or Flagler counties.
1.Have a minimum overall 3.0 GPA AND
2.Demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities AND
3.Be a permanent resident of Volusia or Flagler counties.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- Please share an impactful leadership experience that has inspired you to "Reach for the Stars."
- Please list your permanent home address of residence: street, city, state, zip, county.
- Are you currently attending UCF Daytona Beach?
- Please complete the Activities Summary (https://www.ucfalumni.com/activities) sharing your campus activities, community service and any work experience you have been involved with for the last year. Then save to your computer and upload file into your application.
- Letter of Recommendation from a person other than a relative (e.g. professor, supervisor, advisor, etc.)
- Show 1 more