PSRA Orlando/Frank R. Stansberry Scholarship
Thanks to the generous endowment from the Orlando Regional Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, students majoring in public relations have the opportunity to receive additional funding to assist with their journey within the industry.
1. Applicants must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student in the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
2. Applicants must major in Public Relations.
3. Applicants must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher.
4. Applicant must demonstrate leadership roles by submitting a resume.
5. Applicants will be required to submit a 1-page statement on career aspirations, professional/community and volunteer activities (specifically explaining involvement in their discipline and student or community organizations) and how receiving the scholarship would aid them in obtaining your educational objectives.