Department of Health Sciences Scholarship
At the time the scholarship is disbursed, the student must:
- be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student during the upcoming fall semester majoring in Health Sciences Pre-Clinical BS or Health Sciences BS (any track).
- have completed a minimum of 90 credits hours by the end of the spring semester.
- have a minimum overall 3.6 GPA.
The student must submit a brief essay (maximum 2 pages, double spaced, 12-point font) that includes the following topics:
- career goal(s) and how the Health Sciences major will contribute to achieving goal(s).
- summary of significant scholastic achievements, honors and/or awards (college level) that best demonstrate the student’s abilities.
- summary of significant work/volunteer experience, leadership roles and/or community service contributions made that align with the Health Sciences major.
The student must submit a document that lists two faculty members who have agreed to serve as a reference. Include their email address and office phone number. (Note: No reference letters will be accepted.)