Blue River Consulting Real Estate Scholarship
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time undergraduate student.
2. Must major or minor in real estate.
3. Must have an overall grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
4. Preference will be given to students who have:
1. 2.5 GPA in real estate major or minor.
2. Enrolled or completed junior and senior level real estate courses.
3. Demonstrated financial need as based upon the FAFSA
The criteria for warding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student?
- Are you enrolled as a part-time undergraduate student?
- Are you majoring or minoring in real estate?
- Have you enrolled or completed junior and senior level real estate courses?