Anna Fertic Endowed Scholarship
1. Applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at the University.
2. Applicant must maintain a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average. Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
3. Applicant’s immediate family must have resided in Central Florida which includes: Brevard, Citrus, Flagler, Lake, Levy, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia Counties for a minimum of 35 years.
4. This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains the award criteria
5. This scholarship may be awarded annually as well as for summer session.