Kamelot Quasi Endowed Scholarship
1. Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at the University in the College of Sciences or in the College of Arts and Humanities.
2. The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
3. Applicant must be a junior or senior.
4. Applicants for the communications scholarship must major in Interpersonal Communications and applicants for the theatre scholarship must be enrolled in the theatre program.
5. Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
6. Preference given to applicants with demonstrated financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services