Kendall Shaye Herndon Endowed Scholarship
1. Preference will be given to applicants who are single fathers. If no single father applies, a single mother may be considered if all other criteria is met.
2. Documentation verifying custodial parent status must be supplied.
3. Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UCF.
4. Applicants must hold a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
5. Applicants must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
_This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation, if funds are available, and the recipient maintains a minimum 3.0 GPA. All awards will be processed through the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance. _
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent (separated or divorced), head of a household and have total responsibility for the care of one or more children?
- Please provide proof that you have total responsibility for the care of one or more children, are single, and head of household.
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?