Kenton Herndon Endowed Scholarship
1. Must be enrolled as UCF as a full-time undergraduate student.
2. Must have a minimum 3.0 Overall Cumulative GPA.
3. Must provide documentation verifying custodial parent status.
4. Applicants must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. Preference will be given to applicants who are single mothers. If no single mother applies, a single father may be considered if all other criteria is met.
A student may receive this award in successive semesters until graduation, provided funding is available and the recipient maintains a 3.0 overall Cumulative GPA.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with custody of minor children?
- Please provide documentation verifying custodial status as a single parent. (custody agreement, etc)