Student Government Single Parent Scholarship
1. Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 undergraduate hours or 3 graduate hours at UCF
2. Must have minimum Cumulative UCF Institution GPA of 2.25 for undergraduates or 3.00 for graduates
3. Must be a single parent with legal custody of minor children
4. Preference will be given to those that demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
5. Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead from a UCF faculty member.
6. Must write an essay up to 500 words to explaining how you will benefit from receiving this award
7. Must provide documentation of single parent status ( Birth Certificate, Custody papers, SNAP benefits etc)
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with custody of minor children?
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead from a UCF faculty or staff member
- Must write an essay up to 500 words explaining how you will benefit from receiving this award
- Please provide documentation verifying custodial status as a single parent. (custody agreement, etc)