A Step Towards Making a Difference - The Hispanic Nurse Scholarship Award
The student must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• The student must be 18 years of age or older when submitting the application.
• The student must be of Hispanic heritage.
• The student must have a cumulative High School GPA of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale.
• The student must be currently enrolled full-time in an ACEN or CCNE accredited traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree program.
(Students accepted into a program but not yet enrolled are also eligible to apply, provided they enroll by the scholarship application deadline of October 31st, 2020.)
• The student must have at least one full semester of academic studies left to complete following October 31st, 2020.
• The student must submit an original 800-1200 words Essay.
What Is the Topic for the Essay?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE THE BARRIERS FACING HISPANIC NURSES, AND WHAT CAN BE DONE TO BRING MORE INTO THE PROFESSION?
For more information please click link below: