ICSC Foundation George Livingston Undergraduate Scholarship in Real Estate
Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time junior or senior level undergraduate student in the College and School with at least one remaining semester at the time of the award.
The applicant must major in real estate or a related field.
The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student majoring in the real estate or a related field?
- If you are not majoring in Real Estate, please explain how your current pursuit relates to the field of Real Estate.
- Are you enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student?
- Are you enrolled as a part-time undergraduate student?
- Will you be a junior or senior at the time the award is disbursed?