Martha H. Hitt and Dr. Phillips Charities First Generation Scholarship
The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarship awards to undergraduate students at the University of Central Florida. Recipients will be selected based on the following established criteria:
1. The applicant must be a first generation college student.
2. The applicant must be a Florida resident.
3. Have attempted less 132 total credit hours
4. The applicant must be Pell eligible
5. The applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
-First preference will be given to students enrolled in programs at the University of Central Florida Downtown Campus.
-First preference will be given to residents of Orange and Osceola County, Florida.
If a student cannot be identified who meets the first preference, preference will be given to students who are first generation college students.