Student Government Campus Involvement Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF
2. Must have minimum Cumulative UCF Institution GPA of 2.5
3. Must be involved in a minimum of two different on campus organizations (OSI Agencies, Registered Student Organizations, or Student Government)
4. Please attach two letters of verification from Faculty/Staff advisors of involvement in campus activities on official letterhead
5. Must provide listing of campus and community service activities within the last 1-2 years.
6. Must attach an essay up to 500 words reflecting on your involvement within the organizations
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a resume of campus and community service activities within the last two (2) years. Please include dates.
- Campus Involvement
- Please list which of the three you were involved with.
- Please upload a letter of verification on official letterhead from Faculty/Staff advisor in regards to your involvement.
- Were you involved in one of the following? Minimum of 1-2 different Registered Student Organizations (RSO's), student research, or enrolled in an Internship?
- Please write an essay up to 500 words reflecting on your involvement within the organizations