Student Government Patriot Scholarship
1. Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at UCF
2. Must have minimum Cumulative UCF GPA of 2.50
3. Must be a member of armed services ROTC for a minimum of 2 years, currently enlisted for a minimum of two years or a Veteran. Preference is given to Veterans.
4. Please attach two letters of recommendation on official letterhead
5. Please provide proof of veteran status by attaching a copy of your DD214 verifying honorable discharge, or proof of active duty or 2 years involvement in ROTC
6. Must provide resume (include dates)
7. Must attach an essay up to 500 words reflecting on military experience
- Supplemental Questions
- Military Question
- Are you a member of the armed services ROTC for 2 year?
- Are you a Veteran of the US Armed Forces?
- Are you currently enlisted in the US Military Armed Forces for a 2 year period?
- Please provide proof of veteran status by attaching a copy of your DD214 verifying honorable discharge, or verification of 2 years current active duty or verification of 2 years involvement in ROTC
- Please provide a resume that demonstrates service, any work, campus or community activities. (Include dates)
- Please write an essay of up to 500 words that answers the following: How has the military influenced you as a student?