Student Government Tutor Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF.
2. Must have a minimum Cumulative UCF GPA of 3.00.
3. Must have been an official UCF tutor for an on-campus office or department within the last academic year (Including but not limited to SARC, SOAR, SI, ASSA, Math Lab, or Writing Center).
4. Must provide a letter of verification on official UCF letterhead from the campus office or department which tutoring took place, within the last academic year.
5. Must provide a resume (include dates).
6. Must have successfully completed at least 30 undergraduate or 12 graduate credit hours.
7. Must attach an essay 250-500 words reflecting on your experience as a tutor.