Nextiva is a business communications company dedicated to empowering organizations to manage their communications, productivity, and customer relationships on a truly unified platform.
We established the Nextiva Scholarship Program to support aspiring students studying in fields related to Business or STEAM (science, tech, engineering, arts, and math) to reach their highest potential.
Nextiva will award selected students $1,000 for the upcoming school year.
The scholarship is open to all students residing in the United States. Nextiva encourages students of any background, gender, and ethnicity to apply for the scholarship.
1. Applicant must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled in a college, university, or trade school by the selection date.
2. Applicant must plan to major in a business or STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) program.
3. Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4. Must be a US resident, enrolling in a college in the US.
Topics below for your essay:
• What are ways that a business can give back to the STEAM community?
• Is the fragmentation of communication apps a good thing?
• What are the biggest opportunities in today’s state of business communications?
• Approximate Length: 700 words
• Pasted plain-text in the form
• Offers thoughtful, original ideas
Scholarship recipients will receive a one-time award of $1,000.
Complete your application and essay before December 1, 2020.