Augustin Military to Public Service Transition Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarship awards to two (2) graduate students (of at least $500 per student) annually at the University.
Recipients will be selected based on the following established criteria:
• Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time graduate student in the School of Public Administration.
• Applicant must be a current member (regular or reserve) or veteran of the United States Armed Forces.
• Preference to applicants who upload a five (S) year plan, provided in a one-page document, that outlines how they plan to succeed at working in government or other entities of the public sector.
• Preference will be given to applicants with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
• If only one qualified applicant, the student will be awarded a scholarship of $1000.
The award, to the extent funds are available, may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education published annually by the University.