Purish Family Endowed Scholarship
Criteria: This scholarship is intended for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Applicant must hold a 3.5 GPA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Student Aid.
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman from a public high school in Lee County.
- Applicant must be a full-time freshman.
- Applicant must demonstrate involvement in leadership, community service, etc.
- This is a freshman status scholarship only and does not continue with the student in subsequent years.
- This scholarship will be awarded annually and paid on a semester basis for tuition and fees.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Must provide a resume demonstrating involvement in leadership, community service, etc. (.pdf, .doc or .docx)