DeVos Orlando Magic Sport Business Management Endowed Scholarship
Established through gifts from the Bob and Cheri Vander Weide Foundation and the Orlando Magic, the DeVos Orlando Magic Sport Business Management Scholarship supports graduate students in the DeVos Sport Business Management Program at UCF.
- Recipient must be enrolled as a graduate student in the DeVos Sport Business Management Program at UCF.
- Must maintain a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to sport in society and involvement in community service by submitting an essay describing his or her activities.
- Preference shall be given to applicants from Michigan followed by applicants from Florida who demonstrate financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a full-time graduate student at UCF in the College of Business Administration's DeVos Sport Business Management Program?
- Do you demonstrate a commitment to sport in society and involvement in community service?
- Please upload an essay between 250 and 500 words describing activites you have participated in that demonstrate your commitment to sports in society and involvement in community service.
- Are you from Michigan?
- Are you from Florida?