William K. Grasty Memorial Communication Scholarship
1. Applicant must be enrolled in the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
2. Applicant must be a junior or senior.
3. Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
4. Applicant must possess exemplary characteristics in academic achievement, community involvement and/or work experience.
5. Applicant must submit resume (include dates).
6. Each applicant will be required to submit an additional essay; a one-page marketing/communications concept or idea that will increase alumni engagement. This concept should be a complete description of the idea presented on a single, typewritten page.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a resume demonstrating involvement in leadership and community (include dates)
- One page marketing/communication concept or idea that will increase alumni engagement