Adam T. Lee Endowed Scholarship in Digital Media Excellence
Established in memory of Adam T. Lee, a UCF alum who passed away in a tragic accident in 2015.
1. Applicants must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
2. Applicants must major in the field of digital media or the next succor technology to this medium.
3. Applicants will be required to submit an essay on his or her educational goals and career aspirations.
4. Scholarship is renewable up to 8 semesters.
Financial need or merit not required
- College of Arts and Humanities
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay on your educational goals and career aspirations.