- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently or have you been previously engaged in formal research activity under the direction of a core faculty member in the Disability, Aging & Technology faculty cluster or in their college?
- 12 hours of upper-division course toward the bachelor’s degree:
- Please provide verified documentation of your upper-division course work towards your bachelors degree program. (pdf, doc, docx)
- Will you have completed at least 12 hours of upper-division course toward the bachelor’s degree at the time the award is disbursed?
- Formal research activities questionnaire.
- Please provide a brief explanation of any formal research activities you are or have been involved in while under the direction of a faculty member in the Disability, Aging & Technology faculty cluster or in your college.
- These activities can include, but are not limited to:
- Please provide a brief essay (500 words) that describes your future educational and career goals related to disability, aging and technology.