Irene Langer Wilson Endowed Scholarship
The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Applicant must be a Full-Time Junior or Senior declaring their major in Finance.
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 100 total credit hours.
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at UCF.
- Applicant must have completed at least two finance courses other than FIN 301 (or its equivalent)
- Applicant must have at least 40 credit hours remaining before graduation.
- Applicant must have earned a 2.7 UCF GPA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a finance major?
- Have you completed at least two finance courses other than FIN301?
- Do you have at least 40 credit hours remaining before graduation?
- Please upload a resume that includes employment and campus/community service involvement with dates listed.