Blue River Consulting Real Estate Scholarship
The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time undergraduate student.
- Must major or minor in real estate.
- Must have an overall grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- Preference will be given to students who have:
- 2.5 GPA in real estate major or minor.
- Enrolled or completed junior and senior level real estate courses.
- Demonstrated financial need as based upon the FAFSA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student?
- Are you enrolled as a part-time undergraduate student?
- Are you majoring or minoring in real estate?
- Have you enrolled or completed junior and senior level real estate courses?