EMBA Class of 2009 Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University in the UCF EMBA Program.
- Applicant must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0., and an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum of five years professional work experience.
- Applicant may be required to submit a response to “why did you decide to pursue an EMBA and how do you think your degree will advance your career?”
- Preference will be given to students who are self-funding their EMBA degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the UCF EMBA Program?
- Please submit a response to "Why did you decide to pursue an EMBA and how do you think your degree will advance your career?"
- Are you a student who is self-funding their EMBA degree? Note: Your tuition costs are not covered by your employer.