The Crossman Career Builders Real Estate Endowed Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate or a part-time graduate student majoring in the College of Real Estate.
- The student must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- The applicant is required to submit a personal statement for consideration.
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a personal statement for consideration.
- Are you a student majoring in real estate in the College and School?
- Please provide a resume that demonstrates service, any work, campus or community activities (must include dates).