Accounting Advisory Board Endowed Scholarship
The Advisory Board Scholarship is established through proceeds from the UCF Accounting Advisory Board.
The scholarship provides annual awards to students in Accounting and Taxation who are:
- Undergraduate (enrolled full-time, 12 credit hours) or master’s level (enrolled full-time, 9 credit hours)
- Demonstrate financial need and/or outstanding academic achievement
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the Accounting program?
- Are you a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours?
- Are you an upper division undergraduate accounting major?
- Are you a Masters of Science in Accounting candidate?
- Are you a Masters of Science in Taxation candidate?
- Are you a full-time graduate student enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours?
- Please provide an updated resume
- Show 2 more