Nan Parker Williams Endowed Scholarship
The Nan Parker Williams Endowed Scholarship benefits talented and financially needy students at UCF who are majoring in art education, with preference for those interested in theater arts.
• Demonstrated financial need as determined by the Free Application for Student Aid
• Applicants must hold a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average in all course work
• Applicants must be enrolled or intend to enroll as a full time Junior or Senior in the College of Education and Human Performance, majoring in Art Education. Preference is given to those interested in theater arts
• Applicants will submit three letters of recommendation
• Please attach an essay of no more than 500 words outlining your plans and goals for the future.
• Submit transcript — Please attach three letters
• Submit unofficial transcript
The scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that the funds are available and the recipient maintains the above criteria.