Beatrice B. Ettinger Scholarship Award
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE BEATRICE B. ETTINGER SCHOLARSHIP?
Women who meet the following criteria will be considered for this scholarship opportunity:
- Must be at least 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Full time resident of Central Florida for at least the previous 12 months (Central Florida is defined by the following counties: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole and Volusia).
- Documented financial need.
- An attainable career goal and/or ability to improve earning capacity/skills.
AWARD AMOUNT AND RULES
- Up to $2,500 may be awarded annually to successful applicants.
- Must submit an Activation Form in order to have scholarship processed and paid.
- Must successfully complete each semester/course to receive next payment.
- Funds may be used for tuition, books, or other academic expenses, and are paid directly to the educational institution in which the applicant is enrolled.
- Courses previously paid by the scholarship will not be paid a second time.
- Applicant must attend an educational institution in Central Florida.
- Applicant must provide scholarship award letter each semester to the school.
- Fund balance not used for two years will be forfeited unless recipient makes a written request for an extension and committee accepts request.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for the Beatrice B. Ettinger Scholarship, students must complete an on-line application.
To access the application, follow these steps:
- Go to MyScholarship
- Click “Create New Account” and follow the instructions
- Once logged in, type “ETTIN” in the box labeled “Access Code” to the right
- “Click Enter Code”
- Click the blue APPLY button
- Complete all required fields and click on “Submit Application” when done
Note: You may “Save Application” in order to go back to your application at a later time after starting it.