Piper Bill Cluck Memorial Scholarship
Seeking currently enrolled college/university juniors or seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community
in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
*Applicant must be enrolled in an engineering degree program at a four-year college within the state of Florida.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants will submit an essay (maximum of 600 words) describing an instance where you observed or
- demonstrated character.
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation from either a professor or employer.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the school that the student is attending. Payment will be made in
- September 2021 for the fall semester. It will be the student’s responsibility to submit to Piper Aircraft their
- student ID number and college information.
- Application deadline is April 30, 2021 by 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information please click the link below:
- External Scholarships