The scholarship is for the benefit of students at the UCF Cocoa Center and used for tuition. It is need and merit based.
Applicant must meet “ALL” the following requirements:
- Current UCF undergraduate, degree-seeking student
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA at the time of application (UCF and transfer credit)
- Enrolled in classes at the UCF Cocoa Campus
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester credit hours at UCF for each term the scholarship is awarded
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- This scholarship may be renewable for a subsequent year pending qualifications and funding.
The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance: https://ﬁnaid.ucf.edu/receiving/
Financial Aid recipients please note: awards and scholarships are considered a “resource” and must be included in a student’s financial aid budget. If you are awarded a scholarship that exceeds your financial aid cost, a reduction or payment of financial aid may occur.