East Florida Doll Collectors Guild Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist with the funding of tuition, books, and/or school fees.
Applicant must meet “ALL” the following requirements:
- Demonstrate academic achievement and hold a minimum GPA of 2.5
- High school graduate of Volusia or Flagler County
- Current UCF undergraduate, degree-seeking student at the UCF Daytona Beach Campus
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need as demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enrolled full-time or at least twelve (12) semester credit hours
- Scholarship may be awarded up to a total of two years per recipient based on academic progress and availability of funds
- Recipient must make satisfactory progress toward a degree while maintaining established requirements
The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance: https://finaid.ucf.edu/receiving/
Financial Aid recipients please note: awards and scholarships are considered a “resource” and must be included in a student’s financial aid budget. If you are awarded a scholarship that exceeds your financial aid cost, a reduction or payment of financial aid may occur.