Wetherell Family Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist with the funding of tuition, books, and/or school fees.
Applicant must meet “ALL” the following requirements:
- Demonstrate academic achievement and hold a minimum GPA of 3.0
- High school graduate of Volusia or Flagler County and matriculated through Daytona State College
- Current UCF undergraduate, degree-seeking student at the UCF Daytona Beach campus
- Enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) UCF semester credit hours for each term the scholarship is awarded
- Scholarship may be awarded for successive semesters until graduation based on academic progress and availability of funds.
- Recipient must make satisfactory progress toward a degree while maintaining established requirements
This scholarship may be renewable pending qualifications and funding. The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance: https://finaid.ucf.edu/receiving/
Financial Aid recipients please note: awards and scholarships are considered a “resource” and must be included in a student’s financial aid budget. If you are awarded a scholarship that exceeds your financial aid cost, a reduction or payment of financial aid may occur.