Crouse Secondary Mathematics and Science
- Applicant must be full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student student in the College of Community Innovation and Education
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university in good academic standing and be in the Secondary Mathematics or Science Education field of study.
- Must have a minimum of GPA for undergraduate students and graduate students.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applicants must submit a statement expressing how being awarded the scholarship would help them and what they would like to express to the donor of the money for the scholarship.
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement expressing how being awarded the scholarship would help you and what you would like to express to the donor of the money for the scholarship.
- Please specify your specialty track.