The Harold E. Green Teacher Education Endowed Scholarship (General Scholarship)
The purpose of this merit-based scholarship is to assist students with any educational expenses associated with completing their Elementary Education degree.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate student majoring in Elementary Education
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student at UCF for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours per semester that the scholarship is awarded
- Preference is given to students who are graduates of a Volusia or Flagler County high school
- Preference is given to students who are matriculating to UCF through the DirectConnect to UCF program
- This scholarship may be awarded to the same student for a maximum of two semesters provided funds are available and the recipient is making satisfactory academic progress toward a degree, as defined by UCF Student Financial Assistance and is maintaining established criteria eligibility.
The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance: https://finaid.ucf.edu/receiving/
Financial Aid recipients please note: awards and scholarships are considered a “resource” and must be included in a student’s financial aid budget. If you are awarded a scholarship that exceeds your financial aid cost, a reduction or payment of financial aid may occur.