The Law Offices Of Nancy L. Cavey Scholarship
- Be either currently enrolled or accepted to a University, College, or trade school in the United States of America.
- Be able to provide some form of verification of their enrollment or acceptance to a higher education program. Enrollment will be verified before any funds are sent to the recipient. Therefore, dishonesty in this regard will not be helpful.
- Write an essay explaining their plans for their education and why the scholarship should be awarded to that particular student. We ask that the essay be at least 500 words, however, we are more interested in compelling content than any specific length or word count.
- * Personal Essay of 500+ Words**
- Write an essay explaining your plans for your education and why you feel you should be awarded the $1000 scholarship. We ask that the essay be at least 500 words.
For more information please click the link below:
- External Scholarships