Student Government GSA (Graduate Student Association) Leadership Scholarship
This SGA is intended for the Spring 2021 semester.
These funds will first be applied towards UCF tuition and fees. The funds will not be refunded if there are pending UCF tuition and fees.
- Applicant must be at least a part-time enrollment for graduate students.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA for graduate students.
- Applicant must upload a resume which includes all activities, including but not limited to: academic, on-campus/college activities and involvement, industry/job-related, philanthropic, other achievements, and awards.
- Applicant must submit Name and Email from UCF Professionals (Faculty/staff member, advisor, or supervisor)
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Applicant has the option to submit an essay:
- In 500 words or less, explain your academic goals, involvement in the community, or leadership experience.
- Describe what achievements and qualities make you an outstanding example of the GSA mission.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate your enrollment status
- Please submit a resume that indicates involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions and community service, as well as employment, for the past two years including dates. (pdf, doc or docx)
- In 500 words or less, explain your academic goals, involvement in the community or leadership experience. Describe what achievements and qualities makes you an outstanding example of the GSA mission.
- Reference Request: Letter of Recommendation