Cohen Family First Generation Scholarship
Part of the First Generation Matching Grant Program. Additional state requirements must be considered when selecting recipients.
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist first-generation undergraduate students at the University of Central Florida.
Recipients will be selected based on the following established criteria:
1. The applicant must be a first-generation college student.
2. The applicant must be a Florida resident.
3. Have attempted less 132 total credit hours
4. The applicant must be Pell eligible
5. The applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).