Roberta and Howard Brunet Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship, to the extent funds, are available, may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education published annually by the university.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student in the College of Arts and Humanities, majoring in music.
- Preference will be given to first-generation college students.
- Preference will be given to applicants working while attending college.
- Supplemental Questions
- Working while attending UCF Questionaire.
- Are you currently working will attending UCF?
- Provide valid documentation of your employment. (PDF, .docx or.doc)